lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

Why did you choose the career you're studying?



Well, when I was child always wanted to be a chef, because i love eat and food (now I loves too), and I was dreamed that I travel to the world cooking  in a cruise. But when I grew up, I want to reporter, lawyer and musician.
When I made the decision about my studies, I thinking music, psychology or philosophy. But i want with all my heart be selected in Acting. Because when I was in third year of high school I made the decision, I really want studing acting, the reason is that I love arts, and I think the teather take a little of each art. Use music, visual art and in ocassions dance.
My experience in the university it has been hard, because in this career  you always feeling emotions and sometimes isn’t beautiful. But my classmates are amazing I love all of them, and   although usually they stress me, we have started  several projects togheter.
I will like come back to the north, and create children’s academy and schools of acting. To let me act too. with regional companies and live from that.

4 comentarios:

  1. MARIANA
    your name is so artist. I love it.
    yes... it is so hard, studing acting for me too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Mariana teach me how to read sheet music!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, the artistics disciplines are very hard,I understand you, because in dance also working with the body. I admire actors!!!

    ResponderEliminar