lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Hello everybody!
 My name is Mariana Campos Pérez and I was born in La Serena, Chile, 19 years ago, and I living in this city untill begining to the last year.
My family is my mom Yesica,  my dad Jaime, mybrother Nicolas, my two grandmas Clara And Amanda, and a lot of dad cats.
I grown up close to the beach and the valley, and  always I was to restless girl, that for this reason i practice a lot of sports swimming, karate, ballet, urban dances, volleyball and handball.
I studied in Elena Bettini School and when I was finish, I give the Special exams to study Acting in Universidad de Chile and I was selected. For that reason I must be living to Santiago. Now I'm living in San Miguel with my classmates Cata and Raul, and have a cat with my boyfriend.

11 comentarios:

  1. Many hobbies! good!
    I dont know La Serena, I would like know it.
    Cata, Raul and you are cute roomates <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow i really like learn karate, you are very atletic.
    La serena is so beautiful and the weather is the best,such a good place.

    ¿what´s the name of your kitten?.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your city one of my favorites cities from Chile, i love its weather all yaer, winter and summer!
    Good luck in your life! XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WOW! I didn't know that you have a brother, AND HIS NAME IS NICOLÁS!!! and your cat, what is his name?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur photo are awesome. U are a LATIN GIRL!!! BEAUTY BEAUTY BEAUTY

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I had karate class too. I want to know Serena I have never gone.


    a hug.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love you for living with me, tonight we will see a movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Mariana i always love you when i see you in the school. i love zumba

    ResponderEliminar