lunes, 1 de abril de 2019

Opinion about learning english

1. it´s easy for me to learn how can i say the differents words, the pronunciation is too easy for me. For example when i learn a new word i can pronounce inmediatly.

2. it's hard for me to learn to combine verbs and write phrases, for example, I always write wrong do when is does.

3. Something I want to learn in this course is speaking english  in a fluid way, so if someone talk me on english,  I will be able answer to his question understandable.

4. I learn best in classes where the teacher  explain with examples, and i can generate a image in my mind, for example when speak abaout actions imagine  someone do this actions, like "he ride a horse" i can see a man on a horse.

5. I participate more in class when the lesson is about names of things,  family, translate of  words, for example i remember when a friend asked me how can she said "barrio" and i say neighborhood. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario